Eminem fans won’t need to Walk on Water to get to the Eminem concert at Optus Stadium, they can simply catch a bus or train.
- Transperth rated Australia's best metropolitan train system by Canstar Blue
- Independent survey found Perth's rail customers are the most satisfied for sixth consecutive time
- Transperth given the maximum five-star rating in six of the eight categories, with four stars in the other two
- Community to benefit from new public transport hub at Curtin University
- $15 million project with contributions from Curtin and Public Transport Authority
- New bus station can accommodate up to 80 bus services
- A new bus station at Curtin University will be open from Sunday (February 17), adding to the existing station on Hayman Road.
- New campaign encourages motorists to give public transport a go
- Campaign follows latest data highlighting the first increase in patronage since 2013
- Public transport is a viable, complementary addition to their transport mix
- Getting to events, parking costs and traffic congestion all cited as reasons people would consider using public transport
Following an extensive service review and in response to community feedback, the Public Transport Authority (PTA) is proposing major changes to the town’s bus routes to better service the City of Albany.