- Final stage of specialist $5.4 million Trade Training Centre now complete
- WA-first facilities located at North Metropolitan TAFE Midland campus
- First groups of electrical rail signalling trainees now using the facility
- Creating a pipeline of skilled workers for the rail sector
- Transperth monthly patronage reaches highest level in three years
- 11.1 million passengers used public transport in February
- Passengers continue to save thousands of dollars thanks to two-zone cap
- Bounce back bolstered by new Airport Line passengers
The first tracks have been laid on the Morley-Ellenbrook Line.
They might be decked out in eye-catching red livery, but the electric buses operating Joondalup’s CAT route have been kicking significant green goals since going into operation one year ago.
- More than 70,000 fans expected to attend the final leg of Ed Sheeran's Mathematics tour at Optus Stadium on 12 March
- Fans urged to plan ahead, arrive early and use public transport to the venue, included in every event ticket for three hours before and after the concert
- Event expected to set a new attendance record for Optus Stadium