- Artists are encouraged to submit designs for Cockburn Central Station tower display
- Local community voted for new artwork to replace deteriorating Cockburn Faces
- Open to works from a variety of media and following themes identified in public survey
- Three works to be shortlisted for progress to next stage and put to a community vote
- Electric buses will be trialled in Joondalup on a five-kilometre CAT route
- Joondalup depot to be modified to include high-voltage EV charging system
- McGowan Government awarded $549 million 10-year bus contract to Volvo last year, supporting local jobs
- Unprecedented investment in transport infrastructure in the northern suburbs
- McGowan Government reinstates free late night train services this weekend with easing of COVID-19 restrictions
- From Saturday morning, 1am and 2am services from Perth and 2.50am service from Fremantle to be reinstated
- Reinstatement coincides with Phase 4 of WA roadmap to relaxing COVID restrictions
- Transperth staff have mobilised at short notice to support return of nightlife businesses and employees
The votes are in and more than three quarters of respondents have opted for High Wycombe to become the permanent name for the Forrestfield-Airport Link's terminus station.
New details of the METRONET Morley-Ellenbrook Line have been unveiled with today's release of the Project Definition Plan.