Whether your sleigh is at the mechanics, the reindeer are subject to quarantine restrictions, or you fancy a few sips of egg nog this Christmas – be a smart rider and catch the train or bus this festive season.
Edgewater Station temporary car park closure from January 3, 2016.
- Indigenous link recognised
- Bridge to open at end of 2016
- Esplanade station and busport to be renamed to reference Elizabeth Quay
- Transperth ferry to dock at Elizabeth Quay Jetty within the inlet
- Creating an easily identifiable and integrated precinct
- Four million visits to the quay each year
- Final design for train station released
- State Government investment in station and Russell Road improvements
- Construction starting in 2016