- Industry briefing for METRONET's Morley-Ellenbrook Line to be held on December 11
- Opportunity for local businesses to learn about procurement process and hear updates on other key METRONET projects
- Unprecedented level of public transport investment with six METRONET projects to be underway in 2020
- McGowan Government has strong focus on use of local content and employment of local workers
Perth's newest METRONET project is now underway, with early works commencing on the Yanchep Rail Extension.
- Critical step in environmental assessment process for major METRONET project begins
- Environmental submissions recognise the different conditions along the alignment
- Morley-Ellenbrook Line will bring far reaching and long-term sustainable benefits
- Early works for Morley-Ellenbrook Line to start at Bayswater in December
- Transperth's third ferry named MV Tricia, after Perth Zoo's iconic matriarch elephant
- Tricia emerges as one of the most popular names from the survey
- The $2.6 million MV Tricia will join MV Shelley Taylor-Smith and MV Phillip Pendal
Temporary speed restrictions may be imposed on part of the Transperth train network tomorrow due to extreme heat.