- FAL on track with tunnel boring machine (TBM) Grace reaching 1.5km
- Both TBMs expected to break through at Airport Central Station in coming months
- Local WA jobs created at concrete batching plant and construction sites
Fremantle Line passengers – including those planning to use public transport to attend next weekend’s Rottnest Channel Swim and the Commonwealth Games Queen's Baton Relay – have been warned a line closure will be in place between February 23 and 26.
A hip hop track and music video written and recorded by young Aboriginal women urging their peers to “just show a little respect” on the bus and train network was launched today as part of the Public Transport Authority’s Right Track program.
- Proposed centre to be part of the future signalling system
- Concept design to help develop a project business case
- Automatic Train Control to assist the operation of future METRONET trains
Transperth will have its special-event services in operation to get fans to and from the Dockers v Collingwood AFLW match at Optus Stadium this weekend.