- Trial bus services for Kambalda and Coolgardie a success
- Goldfields residents to benefit from regular service to and from Kalgoorlie
- 91 per cent satisfaction rating among road coach and train passengers
- Eighth consecutive survey with at least nine in 10 passengers satisfied
- New road coaches part of a $16.3 million investment in regional public transport
Armadale and Thornlie Line passengers are being urged to plan ahead, with a 17-day disruption on the Armadale and Thornlie lines just six weeks away.
- $55 million Bus Rapid Transit project to deliver reliable, faster service
- Dedicated bus corridor to connect Ellenbrook town centre and Marshall Road
- Project to generate about 100 jobs
The number of Transperth drivers who incurred traffic infringements on the job dropped sharply in 2015-16.