Temporary speed restrictions may be imposed on part of the Transperth train network tomorrow due to extreme heat.
- Contracts to operate Claremont, Marmion and Joondalup Transperth bus services awarded to Transit Systems Pty Ltd
- $1.4 billion contracts will operate for 10 years
- New contracts mandate higher percentage of full-time drivers
- Also seeks proposals for demand-responsive bus services for Government to consider
- Bus contracts valued at $1.4 billion have been awarded to Transit Systems Pty Ltd to operate Transperth services in the Claremont, Marmion and Joondalup contract areas.
New pay-by-plate parking machines will be progressively installed across Transperth car parks from next week, eliminating the need for passengers to print paper parking tickets.
Seniors will find it easy to enjoy the 2019 WA Seniors Week celebrations with free travel on Transperth and TransRegional services.
- Westforce Construction to design-build car parks at Meltham and Ashfield
- Part of the wider METRONET project to upgrade Bayswater Station and precinct
- Bayswater Station Upgrade includes the first stage of the Morley-Ellenbrook Line
- About 200 new bays to be installed across two sites