- Final design of $209m Perth Busport revealed
- ‘Airport passenger lounge’ feel, with three pedestrian entrances
- 160 seats in fully air-conditioned, underground waiting lounge
- Three proponents advance to final stage of procurement process to build new Stadium Station
- Station and associated rail infrastructure works tender to be awarded early 2015
Midland and Fremantle Line passengers are being warned to plan ahead if they intend to travel on October 31, due to disruptions caused by ANZAC Centenary commemorations.
- Commemorative train journey to recreate 1914 troop departure
- Community urged to get involved in events to mark Anzac centenary
Transperth has launched the latest edition of its ongoing campaign to encourage respect and consideration among passengers.