Transperth is recognising the sacrifice made by the men and women of our armed forces by providing them with free travel all day on ANZAC Day (Tuesday, April 25).
• Government allocates $125 million towards electric bus program in 2023-24 State Budget
• Funding complements $125 million commitment from Federal Government
• $250 million program will deliver 130 new locally-built electric buses and depot upgrades including charging infrastructure
• Initial $22 million to buy 18 new electric buses and install charging infrastructure at Elizabeth Quay Bus Station
• Free public transport for SmartRider holders on the first Sunday of each month
• Funded through the 2023-24 State Budget
• Fare Free Sunday Sessions to boost public transport patronage, help ease cost of living and support local hospitality and entertainment businesses
The temporary closure of the Midland and Airport rail lines has been extended until April 28.
• Request for Tender open to design and build multi-storey car park
• Project will deliver around 700 additional bays to cater for growing demand
• Design to align with Public Art and Sustainability strategies