A new bus shelter is being installed by the State Government on Main Street in Ellenbrook.
A new bus shelter is being installed by the State Government on Canning Highway, near the intersection with North Lake Road.
Transport Minister Dean Nalder took a ride on one of Western Australia’s northern-most bus services today, and is urging Broome residents to do the same.
- Early warning system alerts trains to potential danger from ships
- New concrete buffers downstream to absorb impact
- Strengthening Fremantle Traffic Bridge
- Opportunity to redevelop Crown land
- Close to CBD by train
- Land next to East Perth Public Transport Centre for development and multi-storey car park