- Two Australind railcars returned to service after maintenance outage
- Government committed to replacing the train as part of $1.6 billion Railcar Program
Whether you plan to spend the Easter long weekend hunting out chocolate eggs, catching up with family and friends, or soaking up a well-earned break, there’s a Transperth service to get you there and back again.
Transwa is the best way for families living in regional WA to get to Perth for the Royal Show.
- $25 million Liberal National Government investment in public transport infrastructure
- Works include new lifts, upgraded walkways and concourse and platforms to facilitate special-event train services
- Part of the $358 million integrated transport solution for the new Perth Stadium
- Regional passengers to travel in heightened comfort with new road coaches
- $15.1 million Royalties for Regions investment to replace the Transwa coach fleet
- Volvo Buses Australia/Irizar joint venture to deliver 23 road coaches