Young people from the Kalamunda area will have the chance to brainstorm, design and install a large new outdoor mural as part of the Forrestfield-Airport Link project.
Shovels are in the ground as construction commenced today on the new $32 million METRONET Mandurah Station multi-storey carpark.
- METRONET Byford Rail Extension business case submitted to Infrastructure Australia
- Location of Byford Station confirmed, close to Byford Town Centre
- Works start in November on the Thomas Road level crossing project
- New Australind platform and extended pedestrian overpass at Armadale Station
- Another METRONET project underway, supporting local WA jobs
Works on the $716 million Thornlie-Cockburn Link are progressing well, with almost 500 workers now engaged on the project and further jobs to be created as construction ramps up.
West Australians are being urged to think about their behaviour around railway lines after more than 740 trespass incidents were recorded on Transperth’s rail network in the last financial year.