The Public Transport Authority is reminding people to Stay off the Tracks after the number of reported incidents of trespass almost doubled this year.
Transperth will carry out a full-scale commissioning exercise on the new Perth Stadium Station this Saturday, December 16.
- $2.6 million project to acquire a new Transperth ferry
- The new ferry will add to the existing two-vessel fleet
- New ferry will have seating for 148 passengers and a toilet
- Tender released for concept planning for METRONET project
- Follows recent release of tender for planning and engineering services for the Morley-Ellenbrook Line
- Morley-Ellenbrook Line planning forging ahead
- Tender released for concept planning for the METRONET project
- Follows submission of business cases for Yanchep Rail Extension and Thornlie-Cockburn Link