Suspension of train services Friday 13 February 2004
Transperth advises that train services on all metropolitan lines will be suspended from approximately 10.45am on Friday 13 February 2004 due to a stop work meeting of members of the Rail, Tram and Bus Industry Union.
Rail replacement bus services 707 (Armadale Line), 404 (Joondalup Line), 606 (Fremantle Line) and 505 (Midland Line) will pick up commuters at the red rail replacement stops near train stations while services are suspended.
These services will be in demand, particularly during peak periods, so please plan accordingly. Passengers may wish to consider other transport options where possible.
Last train services on Friday are:
· to Armadale will leave Perth Station at 10.15am;
· to Perth will leave Armadale Station at 10.46am;
· to Currambine will leave Perth at 10.30am;
· to Perth will leave Currambine at 10.58am;
· to Fremantle will leave Perth at 10.30am;
· to Perth will leave Fremantle at 10.57am;
· to Midland will leave Perth at 10.45am; and,
· to Perth will leave Midland at 11.00am.
Transperth expects services to resume following the meeting.
The journey will take longer so please allow extra travelling time.
To receive up-to-date service information, passengers can register with TravelEasy at www.transperth.wa.gov.au to receive email updates; call the Transperth InfoLine on 13 62 13, TTY 9428 1999 (delays may be experienced); or visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au .
Notices will also be posted at train stations.
Surfboards and bicycles are not permitted on Transperth buses.
Transperth apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.