Installation of precast concrete panels to form the walls of the new maintenance building is expected to take place throughout March and April 2020.
The majority of work will take place during standard construction hours (Monday to Saturday, 7am –7pm), however some work will be undertaken out-of-hours as follows:
- Sunday March 22 (7am – 7pm)
- Sunday March 29 (7am – 7pm)
- Sunday April 5 (7am – 7pm)
- Friday April 10 (7am – 7pm)
- Sunday April 12 (7am – 7pm)
- Monday April 13 (7am – 7pm)
- Sunday April 19 (7am – 7pm)
Please note that while work is expected to take place on these dates, some changes may be required due to weather conditions. Equipment to be used will include a 220t crane, elevated work platforms, excavator, light vehicles, small plant and hand tools. The work is not expected to generate excessive noise.
Residents living in proximity to Nowergup Depot have been notified of the upcoming work by letter.