East Perth Station Upgrade: Current construction impacts
Car park closures 7-10 April 2017
To continue work on the East Perth Station upgrade, the following car park closures will apply:
- The East Parade car park will be closed from 5pm Friday, 7 April .Vehicles already in the car park will be able to exit after this time.
- A small section of the Public Transport Centre southern car park will also be closed off.
- Both car parks will be reinstated from first service Monday 10 April.
Out-of-hours works April 2017
To continue work on the East Perth Station upgrade, the following out-of-hours work is required:
- Sunday 2 April to Monday 3 April 2017 between 7pm and 5am each day;
- Tuesday 4 April to Wednesday 5 April 2017 between 7pm and 7am each day; and
- Saturday 8 April from 7pm to Tuesday 11 April 2017 7am
The above works needs to take place during these hours to prevent disruption to train services, and to ensure the safety of the workers, train passengers and the general public.
Please see the latest impact notice for further details.
Pedestrian access from 17 March
In order to facilitate the upgrade, there will be restricted access to some parts of the Indian Pacific platform and the car park adjacent to East Parade. Please see the map below for further details.This diversion will remain in place until at least mid-May 2017. Passenger impacts will be as follows:
• Access between the Public Transport Centre (PTC) and the East Perth Station footbridge will revert back to the previous alignment and will be via the Indian Pacific platform
• The ACROD parking bays at the southern end of the PTC have also been relocated.
Note – there will be days where access between the PTC and Indian Pacific platform will need to be diverted through the car park.
Click map to enlarge