Construction of the permanent road network in and around High Wycombe Station commenced in early January. Some of the roadworks are being completed within the construction site boundary, however changes to the active road network are also required.
The roadworks include:
- upgrade of a section of Dundas Road (north and south of the station)
- a new roundabout at the intersection of Dundas and Maida Vale roads
- a new T-intersection along Maida Vale Road
- a new section of road linking Ibis Place and Sultana Road West
- access roads for buses to the station.
View a map outlining external and internal roadworks.
With the station building construction and fit-out nearing completion, activity has moved to the forecourt where paving works and the construction of planter boxes are taking shape.
Revegetation has also started across the entire precinct, with a colourful selection of native tube stock and trees already in the ground.
Further north, at the corner of Dundas and Maida Vale roads, construction of the station's 1200-bay multi-deck car park has been completed and commissioning is underway.