Transperth is offering probably the best value ride in town during the Perth Royal Show.
They’ve been operating in WA for a century this year, and parents keen to ensure their child has a seat on an orange school bus in their 101st year in operation are being urged to register now for 2019.
Transwa is the best way for families living in regional WA to get to Perth for the Royal Show.
- Alkimos a key METRONET precinct to be developed in Perth's northern suburbs
- New hub to feature residential, retail and tourism developments, all linked to public transport as part of METRONET
- Project expected to create about 15,000 jobs in Perth's northern suburbs
- Alkimos and Eglinton projected to reach a population of 60,000
- Yanchep Rail Extension set to start construction in 2019
Transperth has great news for footy fans who want to get to the Stadium really early for Saturday’s Eagles-Collingwood clash: Armadale Line trains will be stopping there all day.