Joondalup and Fremantle Line platforms at Perth Stadium Station are changing over.
From Saturday (May 5), Fremantle Line trains will leave from Platform 3 and Joondalup Line trains from Platform 4.
Transperth is recognising the sacrifice made by the men and women of the armed forces by providing them with free travel all day on ANZAC Day (Wednesday, April 25).
- 29 new Transperth transit officers graduate today
- Latest intake marks a new record for transit officer intake
- Brings the number of officers on the network to more than 300 for the first time
- First early concept for station upgrade now open for local feedback
- New station and a raised rail bridge to create more public space
- Project to include space and capability for Morley-Ellenbrook Line connection
The second of the Forrestfield-Airport Link’s two tunnel-boring machines (TBMs) has been temporarily halted today.