- Optus Stadium patrons encouraged to plan their journey
- Public transport included in every event ticket
- East Perth Station now fully accessible following upgrade for stadium project
The Public Transport Authority is reminding people to Stay off the Tracks after the number of reported incidents of trespass almost doubled this year.
Transperth will carry out a full-scale commissioning exercise on the new Perth Stadium Station this Saturday, December 16.
- $2.6 million project to acquire a new Transperth ferry
- The new ferry will add to the existing two-vessel fleet
- New ferry will have seating for 148 passengers and a toilet
- Tender released for concept planning for METRONET project
- Follows recent release of tender for planning and engineering services for the Morley-Ellenbrook Line