- Trial bus services for Kambalda and Coolgardie a success
- Goldfields residents to benefit from regular service to and from Kalgoorlie
- WA seniors take more than 53 million free trips on Transperth services
The State Government is investing $5.2 million to overhaul town bus services in Port Hedland with improved routes, new buses, a new design and electronic ticketing.
Transport Minister Dean Nalder took a ride on one of Western Australia’s northern-most bus services today, and is urging Broome residents to do the same.
- Agreement between local government sector and State Government
- Formalises responsibility for bus shelter maintenance
- $500,000 a year available under Bus Shelter Maintenance Assistance Scheme