- $2.6 million project to acquire a new Transperth ferry
- The new ferry will add to the existing two-vessel fleet
- New ferry will have seating for 148 passengers and a toilet
- Tender released for concept planning for METRONET project
- Follows recent release of tender for planning and engineering services for the Morley-Ellenbrook Line
- $1.8 million Greenwood Station project now complete
- Extra CCTV cameras and better lighting to improve passenger safety
- Project involved lifting roof panels with a crane
Perth Busport will close early on two nights next week so that fire and safety testing can be carried out.
Transperth is recognising the sacrifice made by the men and women of the armed forces by providing them with free travel all day on ANZAC Day (Tuesday, April 25).