Transperth will carry out a full-scale commissioning exercise on the new Perth Stadium Station this Saturday, December 16.
- Tender released for concept planning for METRONET project
- Follows recent release of tender for planning and engineering services for the Morley-Ellenbrook Line
The Public Transport Authority has begun operational testing of the new station at Perth Stadium.
- Morley-Ellenbrook Line planning forging ahead
- Tender released for concept planning for the METRONET project
- Follows submission of business cases for Yanchep Rail Extension and Thornlie-Cockburn Link
- Locals to decide name of new METRONET station on the Forrestfield-Airport Link
- Survey open for one month starting today
- The $1.86 billion project is jointly funded by the Western Australian and Australian governments ($490 million)