The Public Transport Authority has reinstated its Redcliffe Bus Depot, returning it to full operational use.
- Passengers can now download the updated Transperth app for iOS and Android
- App enables real-time tracking of buses, trains and ferry services on a built-in map
- Shows passengers the best route and enables them to watch their service as it approaches each stop
Eminem fans won’t need to Walk on Water to get to the Eminem concert at Optus Stadium, they can simply catch a bus or train.
- Transperth rated Australia's best metropolitan train system by Canstar Blue
- Independent survey found Perth's rail customers are the most satisfied for sixth consecutive time
- Transperth given the maximum five-star rating in six of the eight categories, with four stars in the other two
- Community to benefit from new public transport hub at Curtin University
- $15 million project with contributions from Curtin and Public Transport Authority
- New bus station can accommodate up to 80 bus services
- A new bus station at Curtin University will be open from Sunday (February 17), adding to the existing station on Hayman Road.