- Forrestfield-Airport Link to be tunnelled for 8km
- $5.7million to further investigate route’s underground conditions
- Geotechnical study will inform engineering aspects of project
The Fremantle rail bridge will remain closed until at least Monday September 1.
There were several fires on PTA late model Mercedes-Benz Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) buses during late 2012 and early 2013.
- Request for Information (RFI) goes to market to scope suppliers for next generation of urban railcars
- RFI will determine market’s capacity to supply next generation of railcars, to be known as the C-series
- Existing $244million project to deliver 22 three-car trains is well advanced with four three-car sets already on Transperth network
Trains services between Fremantle and North Fremantle have been cancelled after a cargo ship last night broke its moorings and drifted into the Fremantle Rail Bridge.