A special 300 passenger ferry will operate between Fremantle and Perth during the planned rail disruptions in July and August.
Seniors are being urged to plan ahead if they will be using public transport to get to Perth in July and August, due to the city’s biggest-ever planned rail disruptions.
Transperth is urging regional travellers to plan ahead if they are visiting Perth in July and August due to the city’s biggest-ever planned rail disruptions.
- Two groups short-listed for Perth City Link Bus Project
- City Busport Alliance (Brookfield Multiplex and BG&E) and Translink Alliance (John Holland and Aurecon) through to next round of assessment
- Work to start later this year
- $3.4million trial of free late night trains has resulted in very low patronage
- Cancellation of two night services
- Late night services out of Perth will still run at 2.15am