Glendalough Station’s lift will be closed for three months from May 4 so it can be replaced.
- Bridge to be widened over the Kwinana Freeway and interchange to be upgraded
- Investment in integrated road and rail package to reach $105 million
- Co-ordinated approach will see the project delivered by the end of 2016
- Enabling legislation for the $2b Forrestfield-Airport Link introduced to Parliament
- Construction contract to be awarded mid-2016; first trains in 2020
- Landmark project to open up new public transport corridor for Perth’s eastern suburbs
- Joondalup Station lift upgrade completed within three months
- Part of a six-station, $7.1 million State Government investment in lift and escalator upgrades on the Joondalup Line and at Perth Station
West Australians keen to pay their respects at this year’s ANZAC Day Centenary celebrations on April 25 will be able to travel for free on all Transperth services.