The visit of The Giants was easily the biggest public transport event in Perth’s history – the massive crowds which flocked into Perth to see The Diver and the Little Girl set numerous Transperth patronage records.
- Modern and vibrant design revealed for stadium train station
- Design complements new Perth Stadium
- Trains to leave the station every few minutes after an event
- Start date announced for 12-month peak-period bus lane trial
- Motorcycles can travel in two peak-period bus lanes from March 2
- Properly-licensed taxis can travel in most bus lanes
Transperth is cancelling its late-night weekend trains because of low patronage.
- Lead design consultant and ECI contractor appointed for Aubin Grove Station
- $57 million station will be located between Kwinana and Cockburn stations