- Communities along future Morley-Ellenbrook METRONET alignment to assist planning process
- Options analysis for Morley-Ellenbrook rail line underway
- Survey to gauge community vision for planning and transport
Transperth is reminding ticket-holders to use public transport to get to the Open Day at Optus Stadium on January 21.
Additional train services and a shuttle bus from Elizabeth Quay Bus Station will operate all day to get people to the event.
Engineers worked through the night last night to repair significant damage to an overhead mast and wiring.
Train controllers, bus and train drivers, customer service staff, transit officers, technical staff and others also worked overnight to minimise the impact on customers and ensure services were able to resume this morning as normal.
- Optus Stadium patrons encouraged to plan their journey
- Public transport included in every event ticket
- East Perth Station now fully accessible following upgrade for stadium project
The Public Transport Authority is reminding people to Stay off the Tracks after the number of reported incidents of trespass almost doubled this year.