At the PTA we’re dedicated to building an organisational culture which attracts, retains and develops the right people, with the right skills, into the right job. We pride ourselves on sourcing and developing local talent, however, we recognise that to continue delivering a high performing network we must continue to source the best talent from around Australia and overseas.
Relocating is a big decision for any individual or family, but you can rest assured that we offer assistance with relocation and visa sponsorship for suitably qualified and experienced international candidates. This may include:
- assistance with the migration process and financial support with visa fees
- the support and services of a relocation consultant to make your relocation to Perth as easy as possible
- one way economy class airfares for you and your immediate family to Perth
- relocation of household effects
- temporary accommodation for you and your family when you arrive in Perth
- temporary car hire
- orientation tour of Perth
- assistance finding long term accommodation and enrolling your children in school.
In addition to a friendly, professional and supportive work environment, our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- great work-life balance, with access to a range of flexible work options and wellness programs
- generous leave entitlements and up to 10 paid public holidays each year;
- the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative capital works projects in Australia.